Spero hosted our quarterly Fleet Retreat at Mount Vernon First United Methodist Church. More than eighty of our employees gathered for Spero updates, socialization, and great food. During this event, our leadership team provided us with agency updates, gave a recap of the last fiscal year, and introduced new core values. All of our programs participated in an agency program fair that provided attendees with opportunities to learn more about each program. This fun-filled day allowed us to celebrate the work that we do, unwind, and enjoy the presence of each other. Thank you Taco Jo’s for catering the delicious food menu!
- February Tales of Transformation
- Spero Counseling and Wellness Center Expands in West Frankfort, IL to Meet Growing Demand
- Spero to host Tune In Training
- Spero Family Services Earns Prestigious COA Reaccreditation, Recognized as a Provider of Excellence in Behavioral Health Care and Human Services
- Youthbuild program launches donation drive to support residents of nature trail health and rehab center